NDIS Home Loans
With rental yields of more than 10% – in some cases over 15% – an NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme) approved home is a property investment that will make you feel just as great on the inside as the return it promises.
With low rates and great returns, it’s a great investment opportunity.
By investing in Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA), you’re not just helping provide a comfortable home to accommodate someone with a disability, you’re also helping yourself to significantly higher-than-average market rental yields of upwards of 10% and sometimes higher than 15%. To get a loan approved for an NDIS SDA accommodation with Rate Money, you’ll need:
• Up to 90% LVR (most lenders only go up to 80%)
• Look for an SDA compliant builder who is familiar with the needs of the participants.
• Have a respectable credit history/credit score
• While constructing or renovating, make sure the design is aligned with NDIS SDA regulations. To learn more about SDA design regulations please click here to view our NDIS information page.
With more than 4.3 million Australians suffering from a disability and the Government committing over $20 billion to the NDIS, this is an investor’s dream.
How do investors connect with NDIS participants?
The NDIA expects SDA providers will develop and utilise a variety of methods to advertise their SDA vacancies. Many will be market specific. Some common methods of advertising a vacancy will include:
• the NDIA’s provider finder
• through local networks
• on their organisation’s website
• accessing one the web-based/e-market platforms that offer matching and the exploration of vacancies by tenants
• through local known support coordinators and their networks.
• outsourcing to a third party contracted to manage tenancies (such as a real estate agent).
Talk to us about investing in NDIS housing today.
Find out how much you can borrow
“My experience with Rate Money was incredible. As a first home buyer who didn’t grow up in Australia, I really needed help navigating the property and mortgage landscape. A lot of businesses say that they go over and above and that they are on your side, but this is marketing fluff. With Rate Money, this is exactly what I experienced, plus much more. Thank you for helping me to own my dream home and making the journey so easy!”